Now through October 26, you can make hospice, palliative, and bereavement care possible for our community, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
The Bid2Give Online Charity Auction benefits our programs and features more than 120 items. From antiques, UK and EKU sports packages, and vacation getaways, the auction has something for everyone.
Bid2Give is in partnership with Ford Brothers Inc. Visit the auction site to view all items and make your bids.
If you want to see the items in person, you can participate in the one-day preview on October 26 from noon to 6 PM at EKU’s Hummel Planetarium, 4440 Kit Carson Drive, Richmond (please park in the Perkins Lot).
Winning bidders will be notified via email from Ford Brothers. Item pick-up is scheduled for October 27, 12 PM to 6 PM, also at Hummel Planetarium.
Some of the auction items include:
- Holiday Décor
- Rae Dunn Collectibles
- Two-Night Getaway in the Smoky Mountains
- 2 Tickets to a UK Basketball Home Game (2021)
- EKU Football Tailgate Package: 2 home-game tickets, portable grill & accessories, EKU branded gear
- 4 Tickets to The Nutcracker performance at EKU Center for the Arts
- 2 Tickets to EKU Center for the Arts “Manheim Steamroller Christmas” Performance
For questions or more information, call Melanie or Stefanie at 859-986-1500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us!