Further resources on hospice care, palliative care, grief, and end-of-life issues can be found on these websites:
National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO)
Epidemiology of Dying and End-of-Life Experience
International Association for Hospice & Palliative Care
Hospice Foundation of America
Aging With Dignity
HOSPICE CARE PLUS DAILY RATE
The Center for Medicare Services requires providers to publish their rates. As a non-profit hospice, our mission is to provide care and core services to all, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
- Hospice Home Care: $171.87 per day for the first 60 days. Days 60+, $135.85 per day.
- Respite Care: $411.17 per day.
- Inpatient Care: $911.79 per day.
- Residential Care (Short-Term): Up to $250 plus Hospice Home Care rate per day.
- Crisis Intervention Care: $51.48 per hour.